How to get to the 12th Paradise:
By Air – Arrival in Tambler, General Santos City Airport
- Daily flights Manila to Gensan and vice versa via Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific and soon via Tiger Air
- Daily Flights Cebu to Gensan and vice versa via Cebu Pacific
- Daily Flights Iloilo to Gensan and vice versa via Cebu Pacific
By Bus – Terminals are in General Santos City
- Traveling from Davao to Gensan via Yellow Bus and Holiday Bus
- Traveling from Cotabato to Gensan via Husky Bus
Other Travel Advisory:
- General Santos City, Sarangani, and South Cotabato are located at the Southern part of the Philippines. It is close to the Celebes Sea and part of the equatorial part of Asia. Regular climate is more dry than wet and temperature would range from 29 degrees celsius to 35 degrees celsius. This area is not in the path of the typhoon belt.
- Currency used is Philippine Peso.
- Credit Card is available but not in all establishment in General Santos City. However outside of General Santos City cash is preferred.
- Power voltage is 220 volts with 2 Flat prong power adapter
- Language widely spoken are English, Tagalog, and Bisaya