You have been everywhere — Cebu, Bohol, Boracay, Palawan, and Davao — you are now wondering with all the seat sales online where should you go with your family for vacation — well let us recommend to you SOX (Soccsksargen)! In airline terms please book a flight to General Santos City. When you arrive in Gensan, let Go Sarangani Travel take care of your trip!
Your kids have probably studied the different regions in the Philippines and learned that wonderful tribal groups still exist. Yes, the Tboli and Blaans are very much alive in SOX. Learn more about their culture and their wonderful way of life… It’s absolutely unforgettable!
Nature is the best playground for the young. Get them disconnected from their gadgets and the Internet and see waterfalls! Take a zip line ride over the highest zip line in south east asia in Lake Sebu. Do a canopy walk in the forest or do reverse bungee jumps! It’s absolutely amazing!
Let them swim in clean beaches! If they are 8 years old, let them get a intro dive in Sarangani Bay! They get to see Nemo (clown fish) and turtles and jacks — it’s absolutely awesome!
Make them dip in rivers. Not many have the luxury of swimming and enjoying cold rivers on a hot summer day. But you can do this in Kiamba and Maitum in Sarangani. Even better if the kids get to try River tubing in New La Union Eco Park! It’s one full adventure and it is absolutely fun!
In SOX you can let kids see where food comes from! A farm tour is very educational. Getting to eat the produce of the farm is just a thrill for them. This is absolutely one-of-a-kind experience! Go see pineapple, coconut, cacao or dragon fruit farms. There are lots of options to see in SOX.
Oh and there is so much yet to discover here for you and your family! SOX is ready and with adventures that are too many to count.
For booking of SOX Tours and Hotel Packages contact:
- GO SARANGANI TRAVEL
- Mobile Number: 09462474448
- Email: Gosaranganitravel@gmail.com
Kiamba is one of the oldest towns on the west side of Sarangani. It has one of the most beautiful sunsets to behold. This coastal town is also endowed with rivers, forests, and watersheds. Several waterfalls are the natural features of Kiamba. Let us lay out to your our recommendation when you visit Kiamba.
The charms of Kiamba:
1. Tuka beach – Made up of 4 coves, Tuka is a 15 minute boat ride from the Poblacion of Kiamba. The first 2 coves are marine sanctuaries that are perfect for scuba diving and snorkeling. On the third cove, is a beach open for the public with a minimum entrance fee and with open cottages and a few private rooms for rent. It’s a great place to spend a retreat. It is also a favorite place to visit during the summer!
2. Baywalk and plaza – The plaza of Kiamba is very quaint. The vibe of warm and neighborly people can be felt as you stroll the plaza. As you walk towards the coastline you will find Lourdes Park where a playground with a mini zoo is found. Also the Tourism Office and Tuka Booking Office is located there. A favorite of many visitors is the beautiful bridge that leads to the Baywalk. The beautifully designed bridge of Rain Ramas as commissioned by the Provincial Government of Sarangani is a highlight. This entire bay walk area facing the sea has several restaurants and is now a favorite hang out of locals.
3. Waterfalls – Kiamba is also known for their waterfalls. It would be great to see a waterfall circuit because this municipality has several to offer — Nalus, Bocay-il, Kawil are just the few that we are naming. There are lots more to discover. (photo taken from Ms. Balot Martinez, Municpal Administrator)
4. New Beach Resorts – As of recent, Kiamba just opened a new resort in Kayupo. This is the Princess del Leonor with around 28 rooms, swimming pool with slides, an upcoming convention center that can hold 700 guests, with open cottages at the beach front. It will be a wonderful area for team buildings, retreats, and seminars. The owners are in the Fishing Business and now they have expanded to hotel and tourism. This is a great addition to the charm of Kiamba.
If you wish to visit Kiamba, Go Sarangani can make arrangements for you. Book with us at 09462474448.